- Tiny batteries: 3-D printing could lead to miniaturized medical implants, compact electronics, tiny robots
- Which qubit my dear? New method to distinguish between neighboring quantum bits
- NASA tests radio for unmanned aircraft operations
- Artificial bone: Designing synthetic materials and quickly turning the design into reality with 3-D printing
- Cheetah-cub: A robot that runs like a cat
- Making electric vehicles smaller and more comfortable
- Building more sustainable aircrafts
- Breakthrough allows fast, reliable pathogen identification
- Nano-thermometer enables first atomic-scale heat transfer measurements
- Producing cheaper and more flexible multiple thin crystalline silicon wafers
Welcome to the newly re-designed RK Wilson website. We invite you to browse the site and see all the new and updated features. Subscribe to our RSS to get up to the minute industry news and events.
We strive for custom solutions to create a reliable, consistent, and unhindered process handling of industrial bulk solids material.
We work with leading organizations across the private, and public sectors. Our scope and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise, and we are passionate about taking on the application challenges that matter to our clients.
Our work is most successful when we work closely with clients who are dissatisfied with the status quo.
At R.K Wilson and Associates, we work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We assess their process capabilities and application requirements to achieve reliable bulk solids flow at every level and every opportunity. We use our experienced and innovative approach to design bulk storage, handling, and conveying systems that support reliable, consistent, and unhindered material flow. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.